Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Admission to Little Cherries is offered on a first come, first served basis. We welcome children from the term that they turn age 3.
- Admission is subject to availability and subject to the provision being able to meet the reasonable needs of the child.
- A waiting list is in operation should spaces be full and will be prioritised on a first come first served basis.
- A minimum of half a term’s notice must be given to end or reduce your child’s sessions at Little Cherries. Please note that funding is not transferrable to another setting mid-term.
- The data provided by parents and carers on our school data catchment form will be used at Little Cherries. This includes contact details, dietary requirements, and medical needs records. It is the responsibility of parents and carers to ensure that this is kept up to date. If you need to update your records, please contact the school office.
- Cherry Orchard Primary School policies will be applied consistently throughout the school, including Little Cherries. Details of all policies can be found on the school website.
- Your child is welcome to attend additional sessions subject to our ability to comply with staffing ratios, therefore attendance must be agreed in advance.
- Invoices will be issued to parents and carers at the start of each month for the full month and must be paid within 14 days of receipt. Any outstanding payments not received within this time may result in your child’s place at Little Cherries being withdrawn.
- Due to fulfilling staff ratios, all sessions that were signed up for are chargeable, even if your child is absent.
- Funded hours can only be used during term-time (38 weeks of the year) between the hours of 8.45am and 3.15pm. Wrap-around-care sessions are charged separately.
- Payment is to be made through ParentPay, Tax-free childcare or a childcare voucher scheme. Please see separate document ‘Information regarding payment of Invoices for Little Cherries’ for further information.
- During school hours, contact can be made with Little Cherries via the main school office on 01905 352787.
- Alternatively, you can contact Little Cherries by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all admissions and funding enquiries, please contact Abi Cutchey by email email@example.com or at the main school office.
- If your child is absent from pre-school this should be reported to the school office by telephone or email.